• 6 Good Quality Vine Tomato’s
• 2 vines of Cherry Tomatoes red or yellow
• 1/2 small Red Onion
• 1/2 tsp Dried Thyme
• Sea Salt Flakes & Black Pepper
• Small Bunch of Basil
• 1 pack Buffalo Mozzarella
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Slice the vine toms 5mm thick. Cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters. Spread the vine tomatoes on a round plate from the centre of the plate to the edge’s slightly overlapping then spread the cherry’s across too.
- Cut the onion length ways and de-skin one half. Lay flat side down and cut out the top root and bottom then slice thinly as possible across. Then scatter across the tomatoes so you have a good spread of onion.
- Now take your Extra Virgin olive Oil bottle and with you finger on the end to slow down the pour rate give the tomato and onion a good drizzling.
- Sprinkle with the thyme and a good twisted of black pepper then pick your basil leaves and scatter them across the tomatoes.
- Last but not least the Buffalo Mozzerella, remove and drain the Mozzarella then tear it apart and spread across the salad as the finishing touch.
TopTip: Don’t sprinkle with sea salt until serving, as the salt will take the tomatoes to loose their juice.